Monday, May 21, 2012

Chapter Six - Sam

(Unedited)
Joshua stayed at the manor with Katherine while Marry-Ella went out with the girls.
They where having a good time when Alice and Melissa suddenly saw something.
Alice - Oh no.
Mel - Shit,Sam.
Marry-Ella looked in the direction they where.
Marry-Ella - That's Sam?
Of course, having been their friend for quite some time by this point, she had heard of Sam,Lyndi's ex-boyfriend but this was the first time she'd seen him.
Sam -  Hey there sweetheart.
The way he said sweetheart, it was mocking and almost derogatory, an insult rather then a term of endearment.
Lyndi - Leave me alone Sam.
Sam -  Aww,  you used to love when I called you that.
Lyndi -  I said leave me alone, please.
Sam - Oh , come on, we both know you still want me.
He reached for her and she quickly pulled away.
Lyndi - D-don't touch me.
Sam - Alright, fine Lyndela, whatever.
Sam - Whose you're new friend? Hi,  Sam Ramsey, And you are?
Marry-Ella - Not interested. 
Sam - Ooh, ouch,why not honey?
Marry-Ella - Because I should probably be getting home to my boyfriend  and our daughter.
~**~
Getting back to the house Lyndi lost it.
Lyndi - Agh! Freaking S.O.B

Marry-Ella - Whoa, come down.
 
Lyndi -  God, I just hate him Emmie. How dare he call me Lyndela? He knows how much I hate that.
What did I ever see in him? What's wrong with me that I could actually have liked that?
Lyndi - What's wrong with me Emmie?
Marry-Ella -  Nothing.
Lyndi - I just wasn't expecting to have to deal with him tonight, I wasn't prepared to see him.
Marry-Ella felt like there was more that Lyndi wasn't saying but she didn't want pry.

Marry-Ella ran upstairs to Joshua.
She told him about the run him with Sam.
Marry-Ella - I'm so lucky to have you.

4 comments:

  1. Hm, I wonder what did Lyndi leave out then? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what happened between Lyndi and Sam. From her reaction, it must have been really bad! Then he even had the nerve to hit on Marry Ella. I love how she told him that she had to go home to her boyfriend and their daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the build up . Can't wait to see what happens next.


    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  4. It must have been quite a trauma for Lyndi over Sam or with Sam for such a reaction.
    I am also glad that Marry has Joshua who seems to not be so much a jerk as I first guessed.

    ReplyDelete