Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Chapter Five - Katherine

(Unedited)
(Marry-Ella's P.O.V.)
My life has changed so much since coming to Twinbrook. When the girls saw my place they insisted I move in with them. Can you believe that? Back in North Crest I didn't think I would ever even really know someone like Lyndi and now shes my best friend. I can't place why but I feel closer to her then I do Mel and Alice though they're amazing too.
 
I named my baby girl Katherine, after my sister who was right there when she was born. I've heard that most girls want their mothers but for obvious reason that wasn't that case with me but my older sister was the next best thing. And of course Joshua was there the whole time as well,holding my hand.
Speaking of Joshua,true to his word he has done his best to be here for me and to be a good father to Katherine. I feel I can trust him again and we've gotten back together. The girls, unfortunately still haven't exactly warmed up to him though they're not as cold towards him as they used to be, Lyndi's  . It took some convincing but they eventually even let him move into the manor too. He sleeps in the nursery on a small bed near the crib and my room is just across the hall.
Laying Katherine down in her crib I glanced over at him doing his homework.
Marry-Ella - You almost done?
Joshua - Mhmm. Done.
 
He kissed me and Katherine started crying.
Joshua - I think someone is jealous I'm getting her mommies attention.
Marry-Ella - I wish, she's a daddy's girl and you know it.

~**~

Katherine Elizabeth Woodrow Andrews.

4 comments:

  1. She beautiful, love it. I'm happy Joshua is stepping up to be a man n father I hope he keeps it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She beautiful, love it. I'm happy Joshua is stepping up to be a man n father I hope he keeps it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Katherine is a beautiful baby and toddler! I have to admit that I'm glad that Joshua has really been there for Marry Ella. I'm also, so happy they're back together. You know what a big romantic I am!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe she is so cute. I still don't trust Joshua.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete