Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Chapter Two - Weekend


After making her bed Marry-Ella said a morning prayer.
Marry-Ella -  Lord, bless this day, please give me the strength to make it though this trail you have laid before me and watch over me and my child, this precious gift you have given me that I may love and cherish them and raise them forever in your light and grace. In the name of the father, the son and the holy spirit Amen.
After her prayer she took a shower before dressing and leaving the house. It was finally the weekend.
She was getting bigger and needed new clothes and other things so spent most of the day shopping.
It was late evening by the time Marry-Ella went decided to have dinner at the bistro, not wanting to waste her time cooking if she were to lose another meal
She was going though her money fast and knew she needed to find a job but no one wants to hire a pregnant teenager.
After getting home Marry-Ella did her homework from that Friday. Some of it was hard but most of it was easier than at St. Margret's.
As she felt her baby kick for the first time she made a decision. 
Pulling out her phone she dials his number.
??? - Hello? Who is this?
Marry-Ella - Joshua, it's Mari Elaine
She had started to say Marry-Ella but she stopped herself,realizing he wouldn't know that name.
Joshua - What do you want Mari? I told you, we're done.
Marry-Ella - I know, but I have something important to tell you. I was going to tell you then but said that you needed to say something first, then you broke up with me.

4 comments:

  1. Used her and then was through with her. I don't see him taking responsibility even after she tells him about the baby. I hope everything works out for her.

    I love your pictures Addy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow I love this I hope he steps up and be a man care for his child, She is trying so hard to do it on her own. Love this chapter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't think she is going to get the outcome she is hoping for, but my fingers are crossed none the same.

    Ashby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joshua = jerk, obviously...
    She really has a hard future coming. I hope she finds friends and support.

    ReplyDelete